AzSQL Script Decryptor is a powerful SQL object decryptor. It allows you unravel a single encrypted sql object or an entire database full of stored procedures, triggers, views and user defined functions with simplicity and blinding speed.
Its user-friendly interface allows for easy viewing of encrypted code of any size and complete SQL Script quickly and exactly.
This decryptor is very suitable for Database Programmer & DBA.
- Full support for Microsoft® SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 and Microsoft® Database Engine (MSDE).
- Decrypts SQL objects of any size.
- Use Unicode technology during the decryption process which allows for International use.
- Simple point-and-click decryption. Does not require any T-SQL scripting knowledge.
- Reduce time and money spent restoring lost source code to encrypted SQL objects. Never pay another developer to recreate and debug all of your lost SQL source code.
- Full T-SQL syntax highlighting for faster, easier reading.
- Fully integrated WYSIWYG printing capabilities with T-SQL syntax highlighting.
- Intelligent interface displays only encrypted objects with less time spent searching for objects.
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP.(32bit & 64bit)
- MS SQL Server 2016
- MS SQL Server 2014
- MS SQL Server 2012
- MS SQL Server 2008
- MS SQL Server 2008 Express
- MS SQL Server 2005
- MS SQL Server 2005 Express
- MS SQL Server 2000
- MS SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE)
All stored procedure types are supported except for procedures that use grouping. Grouped stored procedures will be decrypted as a single object and syntax highlighting will not function properly with them. The recommended steps to take to decrypt procedures that are grouped is to export them to a file and then manually make the proper modifications.
All types of triggers are supported by the Decryptor including view triggers. This includes triggers created with the FOR, AFTER and INSTEAD OF attributes.
- User Defined Function
All three types of user defined functions (scalar, inline table-valued and multi-statement table-valued) are supported by the Decryptor.
All types of views are supported by the Decryptor.
- Database Trigger
All types of database triggers are supported by the Decryptor including view triggers. This includes triggers created with the FOR, AFTER and INSTEAD OF attributes. MSSQL 2005 or Later Only.